Saturday, February 02, 2008

Poetry for Brigid

Your kiss
is
pomegranate-spiced
cinnamon bliss
a slippery electric bolt shooting
straight through my root
ohgod
and out my toes
ohyes
tongues darting and rolling and
tumbling and deliciously
echoing the very first one ever
the Big Bang kiss
and every one since
is
Your kiss



This poem was written for a great & wonderful friend, well-met on a Brigid's Day -- and for the thing itself - healing blazing whambam illuminating collision of lips & etc...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

these are fabulous, thank you for sharing

4:07 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Thank you, Ambermoggie. Posting my Brigid poems helped me decide to update my blog and start posting again. My poems are meant to be read, not stashed away.

Robert

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home